All That Matters 2020, Asia’s leading entertainment industry conference, announces its full programme, featuring world-class business leaders, creators and artists from across the globe.
To be held 100% online on September 14-18, this year’s All That Matters will reimagine the future of music, sports, gaming & online entertainment through a lens of purpose and accelerated change.
The star-studded lineup includes Linkin Park founder and vocalist Mike Shinoda, rapper and entrepreneur Edison Chen (CLOT), Wendy Ong (Dua Lipa manager and president of TaP Music), 88Rising founder and CEO Sean Miyashiro and many more.
This year, All That Matters is presenting the first-ever Family Matters track. The unique programming, designed for kids, teens AND their parents, include:
- So You Want To Be An Esports Athlete with top gamer Koen Schobbers
- Asking Questions & Telling Stories (including Q&A) with writer and director David Mamet
- Wake up with the Wiggles
- Plus keynote sessions and a play date with everyone’s beloved muppets, Cookie Monster and Elmo!
Every year, Music Matters Live plays alongside the All That Matters conference. This year the music festival goes virtual as well, showcasing new music talent in partnership with Sounds Australia.
Innovative session and networking formats designed for the virtual events era
Delegates can access to the full five-day online experience with a Connections Pass, available for only US$99. Interactive and networking sessions are specially designed for the new normal of virtual events, including:
- Reimagine Workshops: Roundtable discussions for Music, Sport and Live moderated by industry leaders
- Behind-The-Streams Q&A’s: Join meet & greet sessions with keynote speakers
- Music Matters Academy: Sessions to help music artists make business connections
- Career Matters: Virtual coaching workshops for industry professionals looking for new opportunities
- Family Matters: A brand new track featuring experts on online learning and parenting. Delegates are invited to bring their kids to a play date with Elmo!
- One-to-one messaging with delegates, speakers and partners
- Artist Pass: Sessions specifically for up-and-coming music artists will provide deeper business knowledge through a special Music Matters Academy. Applications are accepted here.
- Career Pass: This year’s conference grants discounts for industry professionals seeking employment, to enable networking with the All That Matters community. Available at a 50% discounted rate.
- Content Pass: Complimentary and provides access to select keynotes and panels.
- Group packages are now available and can be purchased here.
View the full programme here.