This year’s All That Matters will reimagine the future of music, sports, gaming & online entertainment through a lens of purpose and accelerated change.
- Asia’s meeting point for Music, Sports, Gaming & Entertainment is back, this time 100% online with 70+ sessions, daily networking, family passes and more.
- Joining the star-studded lineup are award-winning playwright David Mamet, Linkin Park founder Mike Shinoda, Hong Kong singer-actor Edison Chen, premiere professional gamer Koen Schobbers, BB Ki Vines creator Bhuvan Bam and many more
- Also joining the conference as keynote speakers and moderators are everyone’s favorite muppets Cookie Monster and Elmo, plus The Wiggles
- Music Matters will feature a music showcase for Australia in partnership with Sounds Australia
- Artist Pass: Sessions specifically for up-and-coming music artists will provide deeper business knowledge through a special Music Matters Academy. Applications are accepted here.
- Career Pass: This year’s conference grants discounts for industry professionals seeking employment, to enable networking with the All That Matters community. Available at a 50% discounted rate.
- Content Pass: Complimentary and provides access to select keynotes and panels.
- Group packages are now available and can be purchased here.
View the full programme here
About All That Matters
All That Matters is Asia’s meeting point for the music, sports, gaming and online entertainment industries. In its 15th year, All That Matters continues to be the destination for the most influential players in global entertainment, offering a cross-industry collaborative platform and unique business-to-business-to-fan experience that produces distinct industry insights and exceptional networking opportunities. Its sister event, Music Matters Live, is a free live-music festival that is the gateway for emerging dynamic artists looking to break into Asia and perform to new fans. Get to know All That Matters and Music Matters Live through our showreel and videos.
Branded partners with organisations to create, produce, and commercialise integrated online and offline multimedia platforms that connect, engage, inform and entertain consumers.
Its award-winning owned-and-operated platforms include All That Matters, the premiere conference and connections hub for Asia’s entertainment, sports and music industry, the Music Matters Live festival, and It’s A Girl Thing, an empowerment platform and touring festival for young women. Branded is also the founding partner for YouTube FanFest and a partner to global brands, media and organizations.
Branded is staffed by passionate multi-cultural, multilingual and multi-talented individuals with offices in Singapore and Hong Kong and affiliations that reach all corners of the world.