With less than 48 hours to go until the Malta Blockchain Summit opens, excitement is building.
Excitement is building on the Blockchain Island with the Malta Blockchain Summit opening in less than 48 hours!
Taking place at the InterContinental from 1-2 November 2018, the summit coincides with the official coming-into-force date of the revolutionary Virtual Financial Assets Act (VFA) and the innovative Technology Arrangement and Services Act (ITAS).
Bringing together the movers and shakers in the exciting world of blockchain, DLT, cryptocurrencies, AI and IOT, the summit looks set to become a must-attend event.
The packed schedule includes a two-day blockchain hackathon featuring over 200 geeks, the Malta Blockchain Awards, round tables, workshops, ICO pitches and many distinguished speakers, including:
- Joseph Muscat – Maltese Prime Minister
- Scott Stornetta – PhD, Chief Scientist, Yūgen Partners
- Silvio Schembri – Parliamentary Secretary Financial Services
- John McAfee – C-Founder, McAfee Crypto Team and CEO – Luxcore
- Mike Butcher – Editor-at-Large – TechCrunch
- Sunny Dhillon – Partner – Signia Venture Partners
- Hartej Sawhney – Co-Founder and President of Hosho.io
- Ilya Smagin – Smart Contract Development Lead – Waves
- Miko Matsumura – Founder – Evercoin exchange
- Jon Matonis – Founder – Bitcoin Foundation
- Yida Gao – General partner – Divergence Digital Currency Fund
- Ana Trbovich – Energy Web Foundation Council Member & Grid Singularity Co-Founder
- Eva Kaili – Member of the European Parliament
- Eva Skornickova – Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Advisor
- Jaewoo Seo – Co-Founder & CEO – Cryptonity Exchange
- Ian Gauci – Partner – GTG advocates & Afilexion Alliance
- On Yavin – CEO – Cointelligence
- Felix Petersen – Managing Director – Samsung Next Europe
- Li Jiang – Vice President – GSV
A full list of speakers and more information can be found at the Malta Blockchain Summit site.
The Malta Blockchain Summit, along with the Delta Summit that took place in early October, is helping cement the island nation’s reputation as the clear leader in the emerging global blockchain based economy, and underline why Malta is known as Blockchain Island.