FXCM, the largest and most capitalized clearing firm is solidifying its position within the EU market by opening an Italian branch. This tactical decision is a reflection of their desire to bring onboard bloggers from the following EU regions: France, Sweden and Germany. FXCM is trying to exploit an under-served market, one which should yield tangible results.
Milan-25 November 2009-FXCM Holdings LLC, a leader in the retail forex business, has announced the opening of FXCM Italy (www.fxcm.it) a branch office of FXCM LTD (http://www.fxcm.co.uk/). Regulated by the CONSOB, FXCM Italy brings No Dealing Desk Execution* and offers retail forex clients no dealer intervention and tight spreads as low as 1 pip. FXCM Italy will strive to be a leading forex provider for the Italian market.
Through FXCM Italy, traders will benefit from a variety of currency trading products, services, and education. FXCM aims to deliver the best forex trading technology, resources, and 24/7 customer service through the multiple trading platforms it offers, including: FXCM Trading Station II, and MetaTrader 4.
Benefits of Trading with FXCM Italy
• No Dealing Desk Execution:* No re-quotes from dealer
• Easy to use Platform: Fully customizable look and feel with integrated charts
• Local Customer Service: Language support in Italian.
• Credit/Debit Card Funding: Available.
• Local Wire Transfer: Quick deposit and withdrawal service.
• Local Regulations: FXCM Italy is regulated by the Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa (CONSOB).